As a mother to a 6 year old, an almost 3 year old( she turns 3 on Thursday. I will be crying. A lot.), and a 20 month old, I'm not expecting breakfast in bed or gifts. They have no idea what today is supposed to represent.
What I do get is lots of hugs and kisses, and lots of tantrums and kids fighting. I love it. Not that I wouldn't love going out to breakfast or going out, but I'm okay with just being with my children.
I won't lie though. I got myself a Mother's Day present! SHHHHHHHHH Don't tell anyone.
As you will learn through reading my blog and getting to know me, I LOVE doTERRA.
It has honestly changed my life. More about that in another post though, back to my secret self gifting.
doTERRA had a Mother's Day offer going on. A 5mL bottle each of Balance, Serenity, and Whisper, as well as an unscented lotion that you get to put your favorite oil into. I was so excited! I also got one for my two mother in laws and my mom. I was seriously surprised by the price.
Can I just say I LOVE BEING A WELLNESS CONSULTANT!
The whole package was 35$ US (then of course add tax and shipping).
Not only was I able to get family an amazing smelling gift for a wonderful price, but now they have three oils that could help start to change their lives!
Do you want to start incorporating doTERRA into your life too?
You can visit my website at www.mydoterra.com/rebeccahhorn
To get wholesale prices or help others better their lives and health through natural healthcare there is a link to sign up as a Wellness Advocate on the lower left hand side.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment